What are your General Guidelines?
Modified on: Tue, 24 Mar, 2020 at 6:13 PM
1. You can view all your bookings anytime by logging into your “My Account” .
2. We facilitate and make bookings on the Internet – we do not own or operate properties.
3. We are simply the best booking engine on the planet!
4. Please consult the description of the properties on our site to become familiar with their facilities, services, and the policies that rule them. It is the properties' responsibility to maintain this information accurate and current.
5. In case of a no show, the hostel has the right to charge your credit card the amount of the first night.
6. Every effort is made to ensure that your booking is processed correctly by the hostel.
7. Please note that the service evaluations found on this website reflect the opinions of people who have stayed at the properties. We assume no responsibility for the opinions expressed.
More than 250,000 people each month make reservations using this service. It works!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.